Thursday, February 23, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
BOOM!!! you're dynamite!
-Wrap Rolos with red paper, poke a pipe cleaner on the top, tie pipe cleaner
around the middle and attach a little note.
Easy, fun valentine!
Blowing you Kisses!
-For the little ones-
Attach a bag of Kisses to a bottle of bubbles,
Tie a pretty bow and a fun valentine for the kids!
Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Saturday, February 11, 2012
1. "thank you for the way you love me" - RedLetterPaperCo
2. "home is wherever I'm with you" - jbartistry
3. "you float my boat" - memohelen
4. "the best is yet to come" - LostBridgeDesigns
5. "the grass is greener with you" - adelynSTONE
6. "youre a fox. no youre a fox." - ThePatternedOwl
Friday, February 10, 2012
I have a new addiction. Thrifting. I'm in love with everything I found and only spent $11. I love these three small, gold containers. Perfect for a desk or just for looks. Each were $.50-$1.00. These two bags are awesome! One was $1.99 the other $2.99. I found a blue and cream one with gold chains and I had to get them both. This unique basket; I couldn't resist. It was $3.99.
Thrifting may be a weekly adventure. :)
Monday, February 6, 2012
These colors are perfect for a fun Valentine's date!
Chambray Bow Bobby Pins - Forever 21 ($2.50),
Carole Antique Flower Stud Earrings - Nordstrom ($6.00)
Gladsome Greetings Dress - Mod Cloth ($84.99)
As Good As Gold Nail Polish - Sephora ($9.50)
Skeleton Key Necklace - Forever 21 ($4.80)
Nicole Glowing Flats - Piperlime ($89.00)
Saturday, February 4, 2012
This is a simple way to update an old boring mirror. It's blue that fades into a touch of yellow into the orignal white of the mirror.
* Start with the middle color first (yellow) and use lots of white paint to fade it into the orignal white as well as into the blue.
* For better fading wait for the paint to dry about a minute, then lightly brush a clean paintbrush to combine the colors; it will look less streaky.
* Enjoy the imperfections because this could be a never ending project! :)
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
The curtain is from World Market and the light from Home Depot. The white owl is from Anthropologie filled with Anthropologie colored pencils! The small blue and white container was my Grandmas. The small bird vase is from Anthropologie along with the 3 small bowls. I planted succulents in each bowl. And the rock is hand painted. It's a happy kitchen window. :)