Thursday, December 22, 2011

merry christmas to my husband.

I'm in love with collages, so I decided to make one for my husband. I thought of everything my husband likes: the Dallas Cowboys, Texas, History and oddly, birds. I searched.. and searched.. and searched for items and this is what I came up with!


My husband loves the "Come and Take it" flag, so that became the center of attention! (and because I couldn't find a flag in a smaller size.) The birds print, Texas heart print and the single gun print I found at StayGoldMedia on etsy. These prints on dictionary paper add so much detail!


Desert print of White Sands, New Mexico, a "Go Cowboys" sign from the game, a black and white photo collage of Big Bend pictures and Texas landmarks and a signed ticket stub and pictures of my husband's favorite Texas country artist.


3 Texas bumper stickers, my old license plate, and a vintage Texaco sign I found at Hobby Lobby, a black and white Big Bend picture from our trip, a giant star from Hobby Lobby and a Dallas Cowboys print.


I think my husband will stare at this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment